Friday, October 05, 2007

 

AFRICA HAVE YOUR SAY!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/africa_have_your_say/default.stm

Check it!
BBC program Africa Have Your Say had a one hour pan-African conversation on EPAs!!

You know, Economic Partnership Agreement negotiations. The thing I spend all day every day fighting. Those.

I was in the Nairobi BBC studio for the live broadcast! They had a number of us lined up to speak in Nairobi, but only got to John Ochola from Econews Africa. Actually, I asked NOT to speak because, while i feel that I represent fairly well an African organization, I do not exactly represent African civil society.

Anyways - only up on the BBC for a week, I think. Enjoy it while you can!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]