Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

sunday

about an hour ago i looked around and saw colors again. I got out of bed, brought in my (twice rained upon) laundry from the line, bought some cards to go with presents that have been sitting on the floor for months, cut my fingernails, tidied up my guesthouse room, and finished off the copies of the Mennonite that need to be passed on to the other Mennonites in the Nairobi reading chain.

I feel like I’m a passenger in a bus that just came out of a fog bank and now we can all see the mountain road on which we are driving. I may not be in the driver’s seat, but at least I can concentrate on the road, which somehow has a way of making me feel like I’m helping the driver and influencing what’s happening.

yep. depression = not a good time.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]